CNRE is supported by the multiple laboratories
1. Nanoscale Fabrication Lab (42-111B)
2. Nanoscale Measurement Laboratory (42-111A)
3. Additive Manufacturing Laboratory (42-C13)
4. Multiscale Thermal Science Laboratory (42-C10A)
5. Renewable Energy Laboratory (32-C05)
Nanoscale Fabrication and Measurement Lab – UDC has (A) Class 1000 clean room with capability to (B) micro-nanoscale patterning using photolithography. We have various Nanoscale fabrication tools such as (C)etcher and (D) sputtering machines. For testing nanoscale materials and devices We have a range of sophisticated equipment such as (E) Atomic Force Microscope and (F) Scanning Electron Microscope(SEM).
Additive Manufacturing Laboratory – With Department of Defense support we have acquired production grade Laser Metal Sintering machine from EOS. This give us ability to conduct research and education in fast growing additive manufacturing field on UDC campus.