UDC Educates Leaders in a Variety of Fields
It’s a big decision to pursue advanced study in your chosen field. UDC understands the complexity of this personal choice.
There is so much to consider:
- You want the right program.
- You want faculty advisors who support your interests and growth.
- You are interested in making a meaningful impact on your field of study.
- And, yes, you want to graduate, and ensure your degree helps you to accomplish your personal and professional goals.
UDC’s close-knit, personalized graduate programs can help you reach your academic and professional goals.
If the following criteria are true for you, then you are in the right place and can apply to UDC as a graduate program student:
- You have already graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- You are interested in earning a graduate degree from UDC.
Take the Next Step, Today!
Use this step-by-step admissions guide to learn more about UDC’s admissions application standards and admissions application requirements for graduate students.