Greetings from the University of the District of Columbia Operations Team, better known as the OpTeam, and welcome to our website. The OpTeam is focused on making UDC a “preferred” employer as it focuses on supporting the teaching and learning environment in pursuit of the University’s 2021 goals.
From this website you will be to navigate to the following OpTeam units:
- Auxiliary Services
- Enrollment Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Planning and Institutional Effectiveness
- Public Safety and Emergency Management
We welcome any and all comments and I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.274.7237
Troy A LeMaile-Stovall
Chief Operating Officer
The Enrollment Management Unit is place where both new and current students receive services needed to enroll and be retained. The offices within this unit are the following:
- Office of Undergraduate Recruitment and Admissions
- Office of Graduate Recruitment and Operations
- Office of University Registrar
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of Residency Coordination
The Office of Human Resources recruits, develops, and retains a diverse workforce, and promotes a student-centered learning environment to facilitate the accomplishment of the University’s mission and strategic goals. We act as a catalyst for both the D.C. government and the University community by managing personnel policies, programs, and processes.
The Mission of the Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness (OPIE) is to:
- support the University’s commitment to excellence and quality by collaborating with The University of the District of Columbia System’s academic, operational and academic support units to ensure strategic objectives are benchmarked and become operational.
- identify and recommend solutions for the enhancement of educational programs, administrative policies and procedures and educational support services.
The Office of Information Technology strives to provide the faculty, staff and students with the highest quality of IT infrastructure and support possible.
We coordinate and support the UDC Information Technology infrastructure in accordance with defined policies and guidelines. This includes providing academic, research and administrative staff desktop computer support, undergraduate, postgraduate computer laboratories and access to network resources.
The University’s Auxiliary Services is a division under the Office of the Vice President for Real Estate, Facilities Management, and Public Safety and it strives to provide University support and enhance life on campus for all students, faculty, staff and visitors.
Our mission is to procure quality, cost-effective goods and services for the University community through dedicated, ethical, customer-oriented service and implementation of best practices in every procurement. OCP is committed in satisfying the University with what they need, when they need it and where they need it.