The University of the District of Columbia is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The following engineering degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) having met the quality standards of the profession.
Is the only engineering education society dedicated to the professional needs of engineering educators across all disciplines.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Scholarship and Grants
- Research Opportunities
- Internships – Jobs – Assistantships HANDSHAKE
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Transfer to UDC
- NASA-MIRO: Center for Advanced Manufacturing in Space Technology & Applied Research at UDC (CAM-STAR)
- Center for Biomechanical & Rehabilitation Engineering (CBRE)
- Center for Nanotechnology Research and Education (CNRE)
- SEAS Research Center
- NIST-Professional Research Experience Program (PREP)
- Additive Manufacturing Post Processing Partnership (AMP3) Consortium