When you join an SEAS student organization, you’re joining more than a group of peers who share your educational pursuits—you’re also forming an early networking base and discovering additional learning opportunities.
There are a wide array of student organizations to choose from, all meeting on campus!
Engineering and Computer Science Clubs:
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) – Building 42, Room 213
- National Society of Black Engineers (NBSE) – Building 42, Room 115
- American Society of Civil Engineering (ASCE) – Building 42, Room 213
- American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME) – Building 42, Room 213
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) – Building 42, Room 213
- Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineering (IEEE) – Building 42, Room 115
- Computer Science Club – Building 42, Room 213A