Summer 2019 Housing Application:
Housing applications for summer 2019 are available in the Office of Residence Life for all new and returning University of the District of Columbia students (Community College, Main Campus, and Law School). A printable copy is also available in the lower right-hand corner of this webpage. To reserve a space the application and $150 non-refundable Housing deposit will need to be provided. Additionally, all students interested in residing in University Housing must take classes during both summer sessions and have all immunization records updated with University Health Services.
Fall 2019 – Spring 2020 Housing Application:
How To Apply:
- Complete the online application https://www.udc.edu/housing-application/
- Pay the $150 non-refundable deposit at the Cashier’s Office located in building 39, 2nd floor.
- Bring a copy of the receipt to the Office of Residence Life located in the Student Center, room 126.
- Complete and return the “Financial Aid Verification Form” (this will be e-mailed once the application has been received).
- Update all immunization records with University Health Services.
If you are unable to pay the deposit at the Cashier’s Office, a check or money order made out to the University of the District of Columbia can be mailed to the following address:
4200 Connecticut Ave. NW
Office of Residence Life
Washington, DC, 20008
Once the application and non-refundable deposit have been received the student will receive an e-mail notification.
All students who seek to live in University Housing must have all immunization records updated with University Health Services. Students will only be allowed to move into housing once cleared by University Health Services. For questions about immunizations please contact University Health Services at 202.274.5030
Off-Campus Housing Services
In order to assist new, returning, and transfer students with their off-campus housing needs, UDC provides Off-Campus Housing Services. The mission of Off-Campus Housing Services is to acclimate students to the campus, the larger Van Ness community, Washington, D.C. at large. Specifically, these services are designed to support all students in making well-informed decisions when acquiring housing in and around the Washington, DC area and connect them to campus and community resources. These activities will help the Office of Residence Life and Off-Campus Housing Services to accomplish the following goals:
- Provide personalized “high touch” assistance, information, and resources about urban living and housing resources
- Promote student independence and community interdependence
- Serve as liaisons between students, faculty, staff and community agencies
- Maintain an apartment database with real-time rental information
- Organize activities and encourage off campus students to get involved in leadership opportunities on campus and in their communities
- Strengthen neighbor relations by educating students on being “good neighbors”
- Foster community engagement by encouraging active participation in residential communities
- Inform students of university policies and local ordinances
Office of Residence Life and Off-Campus Housing Services
Student Center, Room 126
Housing Community Hotline:
202.274.5050 (Office of Public Safety)