Thank you for visiting the Enrollment Management Unit Web-page. Upon this page, you will be able to collect vital information regarding how you can enter the University to study, the offices within the Enrollment Management Unit, and the persons responsible for helping you navigate your path to becoming a Firebird. The Enrollment Management Unit is place where both new and current students receive services needed to enroll and be retained. The offices within this unit are the following:
- Office of Undergraduate Recruitment and Admissions
- Office of Graduate Recruitment and Operations
- Office of University Registrar
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of Residency Coordination
These offices are in place to provide you with excellent services to make sure you have everything you need to enroll pertaining to any of the items listed below:
- Admissions (all matters regarding it)
- Status Updates
- Financial Aid and Support
- Transfer Services
- Transfer Students and Evaluation
- Residency Determination/Concerns
You, the student, are our #1 priority. Therefore, we are here to serve you. For that reason, make sure you are equally diligent and proactive in all of your efforts regarding any of the items mentioned above to provide you a smooth transition.
Again, I thank you for your visit of this website and your consideration of University of the District of Columbia as an institution of CHOICE.
Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management