Thank you for visiting the Enrollment Services. On this page, you will be able to collect vital information about how to enroll in courses, the offices within the Enrollment Services Unit, and the persons responsible for helping you navigate your path to becoming a Firebird. The Enrollment Services Unit is place where both new and current students receive services needed to enroll and matriculate successfully. The offices within this unit are:
- Office of Undergraduate Recruitment and Admissions
- Office of Graduate Recruitment and Operations
- Office of University Registrar
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of Residency Coordination
These offices are in place to provide you with high quality services in the following areas:
- Status Updates
- Financial Aid and Support
- Transfer Services
- Transfer Students and Evaluation
- Residency Determination/Concerns
You are our top priority, and we are committed to supporting you in your efforts to ensure a smooth transition.
Thank you consideration of University of the District of Columbia as an institution of CHOICE.
Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management