Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
PROGRAM OF STUDY
Bachelor of Science Information Technology (BSIT)
BSIT concentration offerings:
- System & Database Management
- Web Design and Administration
- Network and Computer Systems
- Network Systems and Data Communications
- Business Management
- Multimedia and Criminal Justice
Plan of Study
Program Enrollment & Graduation Data
|BS in Information Technology|
|Enrollment||Fall 2016||Fall 2017||Fall 2018||Fall 2019|
|Degrees Awarded||July 2015- June 2016||July 2016 – June 2017||July 2017 – June 2018||July 2018 – June 2019|
Students graduating from the Information Technology program are expected to acquire the following:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Identify and analyze user needs and to take them into account in the selection, creation, integration, evaluation, and administration of computing-based systems.
Prof. Briana Wellman
Building 42, Room 1136-A1
Undergraduate Program Director
Dr. Dong Hyun Jeong
Building 42, Room 113B