To develop leaders who can inspire and transform society worldwide in the 21st century.
We provide educational programs that prepare students to become strategic, innovative and ethical leaders with a community and global perspectivestrive.
SBPA Core Values
- We strive to deliver innovative curriculum programs that integrate classroom and experiential learning to prepare students for the 21st century.
- We actively seek to establish bilateral partnership opportunities with government, corporate community, and non-profits to enrich the learning experience of our students and to affirm the real-world relevance of our programs.
- We recognize, embrace, and value the ethnic and cultural diversity and welcome and respect people of differing backgrounds, beliefs, and points of view.
- We embrace and explore technology as a means of enhancing and delivering management instruction in order to increase flexibility for our students and expand our academic outreach.
- We value excellence in teaching that supports meaningful research, creative and pragmatic goals, and knowledge dissemination.