Student Employment Program
The U.D.C. Student Center employs student staff to help run and manage many different aspects of the U.D.C. Student Center. In addition to gaining valuable experiences, students also participate in fun and engaging activities like retreats, professional development workshops, and end of semester celebrations. To inquire about current openings, please email the Associate Director at email@example.com.
Student Employment Position Descriptions
- Operations Lead –The Operations Lead is a prominent position among Student Center student employees and is hailed as an invaluable senior experience. Operations Leads have the ultimate responsibility for the smooth, efficient operations of the UDC Student Center and its employees during the assigned shifts.
- Operations Assistant –The Operations Assistants’ main responsibility is working with event set ups, building maintenance, audio-visual equipment and assisting with the operation of the UDC Student Center during their shifts.
- Customer Care Assistant –The Customer Care Assistant position is a customer service-based position working at the Campus Information Center, the Virtual Information Center and the Student Center Administrative Office.
- Promotions Team – This position will conceptualize and create graphic needs for the Student Center. Duties will include meeting with clients to determine design needs, the creation of graphic materials (logos, newsletter templates, annual report template, programmatic promotion, etc.) and photography for departmental social media outlets.
- Wellness Center Attendants – Provides customer service to Wellness Center members in the use of the facility and general fitness questions. The position may also involve providing customer service over the phone and in-person for walk-in customers and attending and being present during work shift to maximize client experience.