Scholarship Universe…the new Scholarship Matching Tool is here!
The University of the District of Columbia’s Office of Financial Aid is pleased to announce the launch of Scholarship Universe (SU).
Everything about finding and applying to scholarship opportunities – both internal and external– has just gotten easier for UDC Firebirds with SU. The University of the District of Columbia is introducing a new easy, mobile, personalized process that makes finding and applying for scholarships much easier. It’s an easier process because you don’t search for scholarships…SU matches you to scholarship opportunities based on the questions you answer in your profile. The more questions you answer the more matches you make.
SU allows currently enrolled and admitted Firebirds who have a valid UDC Username and Password to access the SU portal. This online scholarship platform matches Firebirds to vetted external scholarship opportunities ensuring that the scholarship opportunity is both reliable and valid.
Scholarship Universe will allow you to do the following:
- Answer questions and match to scholarship opportunities
- Easily apply online to multiple scholarship opportunities through the SU portal
- View scholarship metrics to determine your chances of receiving a scholarship
- See the effort required to apply for a scholarship
- Be alerted when you are matched to a new scholarship opportunity
- Receive automated reminders about outstanding tasks and next steps
How do I login to Scholarship Universe?
- Click the following link Scholarship Universe
- Enter your UDC Username and Password
- Answer student profile questions
- Once you have answered the profile questions, you may begin applying for scholarships.