Welcome to a new academic term, Fall 2016!
As we prepare for your return, we would like to ensure your needs are met most timely and appropriately. We have created a Registration “One-Stop-Shop “during the week of registration in the Student Center, Student Organization Suite, A level entrance. If you need assistance with the following:
- Get advised
- Financial Aid Update
- Admissions Updates
- Registration for class(es)
- Residency Tuition Designation
- Student Accounts
Then, you need to visit the Registration “One-Stop-Shop”. However, before you come, please visit your “MyUDC portal/email” to review your updated information to ensure resolution of your concerns.
- > Also please visit the Financial Aid FAQ
- > Kiosks will be available to set up payment arrangements, register, complete entrance counseling etc.
The Registration “One-Stop-Shop” will open from 8:30 until 5pm daily, August 18, 2016 through August 26, 2016. Please be aware that you will not need to go to the actual offices; instead, visit the Registration “One-Stop-Shop”.
Again, the location of the Registration “One-Stop-Shop” is in the Student Center, Student Organization Suite, A level. We will have greeters and a welcome area for all students to ensure everyone is served accordingly.
Thank you for your attention to this notice and we look forward to seeing you on August 18, 2016. If you are a student attending the Community College Branch campus, you do not need to come to the Van Ness campus. Please see your student success team/advisor at the Community College.
- Chief Academic Officer Announces Launch of the Violence Prevention & Community Wellness Initiative (VPCWI) & New Certificate Program
- Autumn Spriggs is the new Project Manager in the Office of the President
- Chief Academic Officer Announces Appointment of Sharon Beasley, Ph.D., as UDC’s Director of Nursing Education
- Chief Academic Officer Announces Appointment of Twinette Johnson, J.D., Ph.D., as Acting Dean of the UDC Law School
- Message from President Ronald Mason Jr. in response to the Dobbs v. Jackson U.S. Supreme Court ruling