Employee Self Service
Employee Self-Service is the portal University employees use to:
- Review payroll information
- Review benefits information
- Enter time
- Request leave
- Review and update personal information
- Review leave balances
- And more
Employee Login Options
- Create an Account in Employee Self Service – Use the following link if you have never logged into PeopleSoft, and need to register for an ESS Account. (https://pshcm.dc.gov) Note: If you can log into PeopleSoft now to review Benefits or your Paycheck, you are already a PeopleSoft user and do not need to register again.
- Login on the UDC Network – The following link, https://pshcm.dc.gov provides full access to Manager Self Service and/or Employee Self Service, but is only available on the UDC network or through a VPN connection.
- Login from home or outside the UDC Network – The following link, http://ess.dc.gov provides full access to Employee Self Service while on a UDC network or through a VPN connection, but only limited access outside of the UDC network.
Need PeopleSoft Assistance?
Please call the HRIS Unit in Human Resources at 202.274.5469; or call the DCHR PeopleSoft Help Desk at 202.727.8700 between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Main Office: Building 39, 2nd Floor | 202.274.5020 | 202.274.6300
Office Hours: 8:30am - 5pm, Mon - Fri
Employees are encouraged to use UDC's portal: myUDC for internal information and communications