You should apply to UDC as a Readmit Applicant only if ALL of the following conditions apply:
- You are seeking an Associate, Bachelor's, or Master's degree
- You were previously enrolled at UDC as a degree-seeking student
- You have not been enrolled in courses at UDC for two or more subsequent semesters (excluding summer) for any reason
Readmit applicants are required to submit all of the following for admission:
- Completed online application for Readmit Applicants
- Non-refundable $35.00 application fee or $50.000 for graduate students
- Official college transcript(s) reflecting all course work and grades from all post-secondary institutions attended since leaving UDC.
If you received Financial Aid during your previous attendance, please check with the Financial Aid Office for any updates to your eligibility, as Federal Financial Aid regulations have changed.
If you left UDC owing a tuition balance, please check with Student Accounts for Financial Clearance.
Readmitted Students with prior financial balances must pay all financial obligations in order to register for classes.