Environmental Quality Testing Laboratory
The Environmental Quality Testing Laboratory (EQTL) of the University of the District of Columbia offers full-service environmental sampling and analysis to customers in the DC Metro Area and beyond. Managed by the DC Water Resources Research Institute (WRRI) of the College of Agriculture, Urban Sustainability and Environmental Sciences (CAUSES), EQTL provides a wide range of services, including high-quality, reliable and affordable analytical, field sample collection and training services. EQTL is certified by the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) with the standard adopted by the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference (NELAC). Our team of experts, who possess interdisciplinary science and engineering experience, is committed to ensuring we provide our customer accurate data on time, using the latest technology, instrumentation and resources.
- Lead and copper testing in potable waters
- Water testing for other metal elements and non-metal contaminants, including arsenic and mercury in potable and non-potable waters
- Soil, bio-solids and composts testing for metal elements and non-metal compounds, including lead and arsenic in urban gardening, macro and micro plant nutrients in soil or soil mixes
- Tissue testing for metal elements, including lead, arsenic, selenium, potassium in plants, meets, cereals or vegetables
- Fecal Coliform test in in fresh and marine waters
- Sample collection (DC only) and laboratory training
If you are interested for a quote to order a lab service, please read standard terms and conditions and then request for a quote.