Office of International Student Services
- Serves F-1 visa international student students an and their families as well as refugees, DACA and TPS students
- Provides Immigration advising for F-1 students
- Facilitates orientation for international students, conducts workshops and other programming
- Provides academic and personal support to internationals
- Serves a resource center for not just for students but, faculty and staff as well in order to better serve the international communityInternational Student Services Coordinator
International Student Services Coordinator
Diana Housein Salaita is the International Student Services Coordinator and Primary Designated School Official (PDSO). She is responsible for immigration campus-wide and collaborates across UDC in order to best serve students. She is dedicated to working not just with F-1 visa holders, but also with undocumented students. With a Masters degree and ten years working in the field of International Education, she has presented at various conferences, including NAFSA: The Association for International Educators.
A native English speaker, Ms. Housein Salaita speaks two other languages and is learning another. She has lived abroad in Latin America and the Middle East and has traveled throughout the world to amazing places in Europe, the Middle East and Americas and hopes to continue her passion of discovering new places.