After You Apply
Three days (72 hours) after submitting your application, you can check on the status of your application and supporting documents required for admission. Simply log into UDC’s application system using the same Login ID and PIN # you used to create the application. If you forget your ID or PIN #, please email Folarin Jackson at email@example.com.
Once you’ve submitted your admissions application, please keep the following in mind:
- UDC cannot make an admission decision until we receive all required documents to complete your application, including transcripts, test scores and other required documents noted above. You’ll find full details on the Apply Now page.
- If you did not pay your application fee by credit card when you submitted your application, please mail an Application Fee Payment Form to the Admissions Office along with a check or money order payable to the University of the District of Columbia.
UDC Office of Recruitment and Admissions
4200 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington DC 20008
- If you need to update your application or have decided to defer your application to a future academic term, please complete the Application Update Form and email or mail it to the Admissions Office.
If you have any additional questions about your application, please submit an Application Update Form or contact your admission counselor.
Steps to Enroll, If You’re Accepted to UDC
If you are accepted to UDC, please follow these next steps to confirm your enrollment and to finalize your paperwork and become part of our campus community:
- Complete and submit your Confirmation of Enrollment Form.
- Obtain your student Visa and pay your SEVIS fee.
- If you are under 26 years of age, submit your vaccination / health forms.
- Submit your health insurance or insurance waiver forms.
- Make an appointment with the University SEVIS coordinator.
- Register for orientation.
- Apply for financial aid, if you have not already done so.
- Schedule an appointment to take the ACCUPLACER test (Community College students only).
If you are transferring to UDC from another university, please also complete these steps:
- Facilitate your SEVIS release between your current university and UDC.
- If you are changing your Visa status, provide UDC the proper documentation.
- Review your Transfer Credit Report. If you apply before the priority deadline, you should receive your report three-four weeks after you are admitted. Students who apply after the deadline may not receive their reports until orientation. If you have not received your report, you can contact the Admissions Office.
This is merely an overview. We encourage you review the full details here: Next Steps to Enroll.