There are numerous training opportunities available to UDC researchers on human subjects’ research protection and on how to submit proposals to the IRB through IRBNet.org, our electronic submissions review and management system.
For the required training on protections for human subjects and other ethical issues:
- Please complete the training at: http://phrp.nihtraining.com/ or another similarly appropriate source. If in doubt, contact the IRB to verify.
For training on the initial submission to the IRBNet.org, please see the training at:
There are two training sessions on this page both with video and .pdf components. It may be helpful to print the .pdf presentation to have on hand while watching the video.
You will be asked to log-on to the site:
The UDC log-on is UDC and the password is training.
The first training covers:
- The log-in process
- How to build a package for submittal
- How to share your package with the research team
- How to sign your package indicating it is ready for review
- How to read Board decision documents
The second training covers:
- How to update and revise project documents for resubmission
- How to submit subsequent packages of the same application
- How to manage continuing reviews
- How to review messages and alerts
- Other advanced topics