UDC-SEAS is continually reviewing course equivalents for those interested in transferring from NOVA, Montgomery College, Prince Georges Community College, and others. Students should follow the AS degree program at their institution for the best opportunity to have your credits transferred to UDC and counted toward one of the B.S. degree programs at SEAS.
Upon application to UDC a course by course evaluation will be completed to detail the specific courses that will apply toward the program of your choice.
Ann Lankford for a preliminary discussion and review.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Scholarship and Grants
- Research Opportunities
- Internships – Jobs – Assistantships HANDSHAKE
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Transfer to UDC
- NASA-MIRO: Center for Advanced Manufacturing in Space Technology & Applied Research at UDC (CAM-STAR)
- Center for Biomechanical & Rehabilitation Engineering (CBRE)
- Center for Nanotechnology Research and Education (CNRE)
- SEAS Research Center
- NIST-Professional Research Experience Program (PREP)
- Additive Manufacturing Post Processing Partnership (AMP3) Consortium