File a UDC Police Report Online
Click Here to file an online report with UDC Police
The UDC Police Online Reporting Module offers a way for you to make quick reports that do not necessarily require a police officer to witness or take the information from you. You can report the following types of incidents:
- Lost property
- Lost property – UDCOne Card
- Additional report types coming soon
Your report may be edited by UDC Police for clarity and accuracy prior to the report being fully approved.
*Thefts in which your checkbook or credit card may have been stolen and/or used to purchase other items or services are considered identity theft, and should not be filed online using this application.
Do Not Make Your Report in Two Places
To reduce confusion, users who file a report online do not need to contact the Police Communications Center and make a request for an officer to respond and take a report
What Happens Next
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- Be notified that your online police report has been submitted. This indicates that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the UDC Police Online Reporting Module will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
How to File a Report
Here are the steps users will follow to file a report online:
- Click on the UDC Police Online Reporting Module to choose your report type and start your report. Name and email address are required to ensure that all complainants may be contacted for further information if necessary.
- Follow the prompts at the bottom of each screen to complete your report.
- When you are done with your report, you will be asked to submit it for UDC Police review. You automatically receive a temporary case number.
- Within two (2) business days, UDC Police will review the report. If we have questions, we will contact you. If we have to leave a voice mail message, we will also email you. Once we fully approve the report, we will email you a final case number and a copy of the report for your records. In the event of a higher than usual volume of reports, the review time may be extended.
Emergency Communications Center
Building 39, Room C04
p | 202.274.5050
f | 202.274.7486
Download the LiveSafe Mobile Safety App
2021 Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
2020 Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
2019 Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
2018 Annual Security Report
2017 Annual Security Report
2016 Annual Security Report
2015 Annual Security Report