Facilities Management is responsible for the maintenance and operations of all real property assets. The primary goal of Facilities Management is to provide customer-driven support, cost-effective planning, and sustainable approaches facility maintenance and operations. The department’s primary services include:
- General building maintenance and repair
- Central heating and cooling
- Plant operations
- HVAC services
- Electrical repairs
- Locksmith services
- Custodial services
- Pest management
- Elevator repairs
- Facility support contracts
Work Requests Categories:
- Routine service work is handled on a first come, first served basis, and will normally be completed within seven calendar days, pending availability of materials.
- Urgent service work is usually completed within two calendar days. Items include dripping faucets, extreme temperature complaints, powerless outlets, etc.
- Emergency service work is classified as work that requires immediate attention. Such requests include eliminating hazards, preventing significant damage, or preventing the disruption of scheduled activities.