How to Enroll with WDLL
Step 1: Gather registration documents
WDLL requires all prospective students to submit documentation. See the list of WDLL Required Documents. Some programs require additional documentation. Attend a One Stop Student Service Day to learn more.
Step 2: Attend an Information Session and take the CASAS assessment
Start Now! Attend a One Stop Student Service Day. Current schedule can be found here.
- Bring your DC Driver’s or Non-Driver’s ID.
- Please report fifteen minutes (15) prior to testing time.
- Children are not allowed to attend testing days.
Step 3: Register for classes
You must bring ALL required documents to a One Stop Student Service Day in order to see an advisor and register for class. Registration services are available at One Stop Student Service Days once the schedule for the following semester is available.
Please consider the following important notes:
- Prospective students are encouraged to attend a One Stop Student Service Day as early as possible to provide ample time to complete process.
- Students must have all required original documents, to complete registration.
- Additional assessments may be required for certain programs. Attend an information session to learn more. Assessments include:
For more information, call one of our WDLL Training Sites.