How to Enroll with WDLL
Step 1: Attend an Information Session and take the CASAS assessment
Start Now! Attend a regularly scheduled CASAS Testing Day at our locations. Current schedule can be found here.
- Bring your DC Driver’s or Non-Driver’s ID.
- Please report fifteen minutes (15) prior to testing time.
- Children are not allowed to attend testing days.
- Northstar Digital Literacy, Medical Terminology Pre-Assessment, and the ACCUPLACER will be administered at Patricia R. Harris on every Tuesday at 2:30 pm (arrival time 2:15 pm). For inquiries call 202-274-6999 for assistance.
Step 2: Gather registration documents
Step 3: Attend a Registration Day to meet with an advisor and register
You must bring ALL required documents to a Registration Day in order to see an advisor and register for class. Attend a CASAS Testing day to learn more about Registration Days and to receive the schedule for the upcoming semester.
Please consider the following important notes:
- Prospective students are encouraged to attend early registration dates to provide ample time to complete process.
- WDLL phones may be forwarded to voicemail during registration as all staff will be attending registration dates below.
- Students must have all required original documents, to complete registration.
- Additional assessments may be required for certain programs. Attend an information session to learn more. Assessments include:
For more information, call one of our WDLL Training Sites.