Student Learning Outcomes
The Community College prepares students to meet the challenges of the twenty first century by offering an advanced curriculum that enables students to apply these learning outcomes:
- To conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
- To work jointly with others to achieve objectives.
- To behave in a respectful and professional manner; maintain positive attitudes towards learning; and uphold professional ethics.
- To leverage technology to support personal and professional objectives.
- To deliver presentations that are designed to increase knowledge and to promote growth in the listeners’ attitudes, values, beliefs, or behaviors.
- To develop and express ideas through collection and interpretation of data, creation of images, and use of multiple styles of writing.
- To utilize qualitative and quantitative evidence to solve problems within a real-world context.
- To live as a global citizen by embracing diversity in every area of personal and professional life.