Business Technology – AAS
The Associate of Applied Science degree program in Business Technology is designed to provide students with the knowledge required for entry-level positions in business, industry, and government. It is also designed to provide the essential skills needed for entrepreneurship and the operation of small business enterprises. Students must receive a grade “C” or higher in all business requirements. Courses taken in this program may be applied toward the Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
On completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate business office administration skills such as information processing, critical thinking, leadership, and ethical decision making in the workplace.
- Critically apply software skills to solve business problems in various scenarios.
- Utilize word processing applications at an expert level.
- Work at an advanced level with applications for spreadsheets, databases, and computerized accounting.
- Relate business math concepts to workplace problems.
- Apply office accounting and organizational behavior principles.