Administrative Office Management – AAS
The Associate of Applied Science in Administrative Office Management focuses on training students to operate information processing systems and prepares them to adjust to future technological changes in the workplace. Courses taken in the associate degree program may be applied toward the Bachelor of Science in Office Administration.
On completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Function effectively as a team member and/or leader, including virtual partners
- Interact effectively in oral and written communications.
- Use project management skills.
- Schedule and maintain multiple calendars.
- Execute meeting planning functions such as negotiating contracts and schedules with vendors, and preparing for cyber-and video-conferencing.
- Plan travel and supporting activities for others.
- Perform desktop publishing.
- Manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Model professional and ethical behaviors.
- Participate in ongoing professional development.
- Solve problems using a variety of appropriate tools.