We are excited that you are interested in applying for Admission to UDC! Before you apply, please click on one of the applicant types below to ensure that you:
- Apply as the correct applicant type
- Are aware of all admissions requirements for your applicant type
Welcome Back, UDC Firebird
We are excited about your decision to apply for Undergraduate Re-Admission to the University of the District of Columbia!
Readmitting applicants are students who were once enrolled in one of the Associate (AA/AS) or Bachelor (BA/BS) degree seeking programs at the University of the District of Columbia or one of its predecessors. Students who have not enrolled in class for more than two or more consecutive semesters, withdrew or were academically suspended or dismissed are required to provide an application for re-admission.
Required Steps for General Re-Admission
- Complete and submit the online application for re-admission. You are to select the first time user account creation even if your UDC ID number is known or active. Use of this online application is appropriate for both the bachelor and associate degree programs.
- Provide a non-refundable $35 application fee. Failure to provide the application fee or appropriate waiver may delay processing of your application. (Your fee or waiver is good for one year only)
- Provide an official copy of your HS, GED or evaluated transcript – (the University may no longer have this document on file for readmitting applicants after 1 year of initially enrolling.)
- Applicants having attended another college or university after leaving the University of the District of Columbia must provide official copies of the transcripts from those institutions.
- Proof of Residency for tuition discount consideration as either a DC or Metro resident. Please review the updated residency policy for eligibility and accepted documents for proof.
Helpful Tips for Re-Admitting Applicants
- Prior balances owed to the University are required to be paid in full prior to registering for a new semester at the University. You may contact the Office of Student Accounts at 202-274-5168 for assistance.
- Applicants who left the University with academic challenges may have a restricted number of credit hours for which they will be eligible to register. You may contact the Office of the Registrar if you believe that this may apply to you for guidance.
- Applying for financial aid early is key to having appropriate funding in place to pay for your college course work. Applicants may apply for federal financial aid by visiting fafsa.ed.gov. The University’s financial aid code is 007015. Questions regarding financial and the financial aid process can be sought from the Office of Financial Aid.
Who to Contact with Questions
Questions regarding the Undergraduate re-admission process may be directed to Ms. Andrea Linthicum, Lead Enrollment Management Officer; email: email@example.com or phone at 202.274.6756.
Contact the Admissions Office
Monday – Friday 8:30 A.M – 5 P.M.
First Time in College
Alpha Cluster: A – L
M – Z
2nd Degree/Transfer Students
High School Visits/Outreach Events/Campus Tours
Omar Harrod, Recruiter
Graduate / Doctoral Admissions