UDC Welcomes Re-Admit Students
The closing date for Fall 2015 (August) Applications for Re-Admits is Friday, July 31, 2015!
UDC Re-Admits: if you have not attended UDC in one or more years, the Re-Admit fee is $35.00.
For consideration, you MUST submit ALL required documents and the appropriate application fee.
If you have been away for 7 years or more, some majors have changed. Please speak to an Admissions Specialist for advice with your re-admission.
Failure to meet the stated deadlines (including submission of all required documents) WILL affect your ability to enroll and register for classes.
ALL READMITS must provide proof of residency. Please read the University Residency Policy for required documents.
We’ve been busy here at UDC. You’ve been away too long—finish what you started. Re-enroll today!
Whether you want to finish the Associate or Bachelor’s degree you started at UDC, or earn a higher level credential, UDC can help you met your goals.
Your options include:
- Finishing your Associate degree
- Finishing your Bachelor’s degree
- Adding a new degree or certificate program to your resume
That’s the beauty of UDC. We’re still here, waiting to assist you with whatever comes next. UDC is changing fast, and campus leaders work continuously to find innovative ways to improve the university experience for all students – no matter where they are on their academic journey.
If ALL of the following criteria are true for you, then you are in the right place and can apply to UDC as a readmitted student:
- You seek either an Associate’s degree from UDC’s Community College or a Bachelor’s degree from UDC’s Flagship University.
- You previously were enrolled at UDC as a degree-seeking student, including if you have already graduated from UDC’s Community College (current UDC-CC students need not apply for admission—please contact the Registrar for more details).
- You have not been enrolled in UDC courses for two or more subsequent semesters (excluding summer) for any reason.
Take the Next Step, Today!
Use this step-by-step admissions guide to learn more about UDC’s admissions standards and application requirements for transfer students.