We are excited that you are interested in applying for Admission to UDC! Before you apply, please click on one of the applicant types below to ensure that you:
- Apply as the correct applicant type
- Are aware of all admissions requirements for your applicant type
UDC Welcomes International Students
Aspire, Accomplish, Take on the WORLD
UDC provides a supportive learning environment for international students from more than 80 countries from all over the world. UDC is one of the most affordable and welcoming places for international students to earn a degree.
If the following criteria are true for you, then you are in the right place and can apply to UDC as an international student:
- You seek either an Associate’s degree from UDC’s Community College or a Bachelor’s degree from UDC’s Flagship University.
- You plan to study full time (at least 12 credits per term) the entire time you attend UDC.
- You are a foreign national who holds or intends to hold a non-immigrant visa/status in the United States of America, such as F-1, H-4, L-2, G-4, etc. (not you are a “pending” permanent resident in the United States of America. (Your application for permanent resident status to the USCIS is submitted but not yet adjudicated.)
NOTE: Residents of the United States — including foreign citizens with immigrant (resident) visas, foreign citizens with G-4 visas, and undocumented aliens — are not considered international students, and should apply as regular freshmen or transfer students. Please refer to the guidelines for first time in college students, transfer students, re-admit students or graduate students.
For more information regarding International Admissions, please contact the following:
Take the Next Step, Today!
Community College location
Office Of Admission
5171 South Dakota Ave. NE
Washington, DC 20017
Contact the Admissions Office
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Van Ness Campus
4200 Connecticut Avenue NW, Building 39
Washington, DC 20008
Office Of Admissions
5171 South Dakota Ave NE
Washington, DC 20017
First Time in College
Last Names: A – I
Last Names: J – R
Last Names: S – Z
Non-Degree & Second Degree