We are excited that you are interested in applying for Admission to UDC! Before you apply, please click on one of the applicant types below to ensure that you:
- Apply as the correct applicant type
- Are aware of all admissions requirements for your applicant type
UDC Welcomes International Students
Aspire, Accomplish, Take on the WORLD
UDC provides a supportive learning environment for international students from more than 80 countries from all over the world. UDC is one of the most affordable and welcoming places for international students to earn a degree.
If the following criteria are true for you, then you are in the right place and can apply to UDC as an international student:
- You seek either an Associate’s degree from UDC’s Community College or a Bachelor’s degree from UDC’s Flagship University.
- You plan to study full time (at least 12 credits per term) the entire time you attend UDC.
- You are a foreign national who holds or intends to hold a non-immigrant visa/status in the United States of America, such as F-1, H-4, L-2, G-4, etc. ( not you are a “pending” permanent resident in the United States of America. (Your application for permanent resident status to the USCIS is submitted but not yet adjudicated.)
U.S. citizens (including those with dual citizenship), U.S. permanent residents, are not considered international applicants. Please refer to the guidelines for first time in college students, transfer students, re-admit students or graduate students.
For more information regarding International Admissions, please contact the following:
First Time in College (FTIC) – Shala Butts, 202.274.5744 email@example.com (last name A – I)
First Time in College (FTIC) – Idono Gbenro, 202.274.6430 firstname.lastname@example.org (last name J – R)
First Time in College (FTIC) – Ashley Jones, 202.274.5327 email@example.com (last name S – Z)
Transfers (Including International) – Shelia McKay, 202.274.6156 firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Degree – Andrea Linthicum, 202.274.6756 email@example.com
2nd Degree – Shelia McKay, 202.274.6156 firstname.lastname@example.org
Re-Admit – Andrea Linthicum, 202.274.6756 email@example.com
Graduate – Akua Jordon, 202.274.7075 firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the Next Step, Today!
The online application deadline has passed. Students wishing to apply for fall must submit applications along with official copies of High school and/or College transcripts to the office of admission.
Applications can submitted at:
Community College location
Office Of Admission
801 North Capitol Street, NE
Van Ness Campus location
4200 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Bldg 39 A-Level
Washington, DC 20008
Contact the Admissions Office
Monday – Friday 8:30 A.M – 5 P.M.
First Time in College
Alpha Cluster: A – L
M – Z
2nd Degree/Transfer Students
High School Visits/Outreach Events/Campus Tours
Omar Harrod, Recruiter
Graduate / Doctoral Admissions
Mr. Tim Harrison