Navigating myUDC instructions
To check the status of your Financial Aid Application Status or Review your Award Notification, please follow the below steps:
- Go to https://my.udc.edu
- Enter your ID number and PIN (at first, it’s your birthdate in the “mmddyy” format)
- Change your PIN then enter a security question
- PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE
- From the Main Menu click on “Financial Aid”
- From here you can view the following:
- Financial Aid Status – provides a summary of your estimated aid and SAP status.
- Eligibility – has four tabs; Student Requirements, Messages, Holds and Academic Progress.If you have not been awarded aid, the tabs on this menu will tell you why.
- Award – Tabs you will refer to are Award Overview, Terms and Conditions and Accept Award Offer.
- Where asked, select the Award Year you wish to view and click Submit
- Click Award and go to Terms and Conditions and click “I accept” and Submit. If you have loans, you may need to complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling from here (log onto www.studentloans.gov)
- Then click Accept Award Offer Tab – from the dropdown box select accept or decline each award offer
- To view your bill, click on Student Tab, Student Account, and then Account Summary by Term
Having Trouble Logging In?
Help Desk: Contact the Help Desk in Building 41, Room 316 or at 202.274.5941 email@example.com for assistance.
Virtual FAFSA Completion Assistance Available
Please contact Our Community Partner, The Educational Opportunity Center to schedule your appointment.
*Please leave a voice mail message and a representative will return your call.
Schedule a Virtual Appointment
Students who need to speak with a Financial Aid Counselor may click on the below link that corresponds to their last name to make an appointment.
Mailing AddressFlagship Campus 4200 Connecticut Ave. NW
Bldg. 39, Suite A-133
Washington, DC 20008