UDC Admission Standards for Graduate Program Students
The following list reflects general admissions standards for graduate-level applicants:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited post-secondary institution, typically in a preferred field of study
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5-3.0 at the undergraduate level
- Verbal and quantitative skills as demonstrated through test scores (GRE, GMAT, and/or other discipline-specific examinations). UDC graduate programs do not set minimum exam scores for admission. Instead, we assess each applicant based on overall academic qualifications along with other factors.
For full details, please download UDC’s Admissions Policies.
Before You Apply
UDC provides many research opportunities. Be sure to learn more about these wonderful opportunities as part of your graduate program decision.
In addition, please make sure you review the specific admissions requirements of your program of interest on the webpage of the graduate program to ensure you submit all required credentials for admission.
UDC Admissions Process for Graduate Program Students
- Complete the online application for Masters Degree Applicants.
- Pay the applicable non-refundable graduate WebAdMIT application fee. UDC application fee of $50 is waived.
- Submit college transcript(s) reflecting all course work, grades, and date of graduation.
- Submit official GRE, GMAT, or other examination scores required by the program.
- Submit a 500-word personal statement about your academic and professional goals, research interests, relevant prior experience, motivation for graduate study in your proposed program, and any other information in support of your application for graduate admission.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Fulfill additional admission requirements and documentation set by individual graduate degree programs.
- Once you have applied for a graduate program, please submit the required documents for admission through the Central application system (CAS) portal used when completing your application for admission. Any additional supplemental documents can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc Tim Harrison at email@example.com.
If you are an international, re-admit, or non-degree graduate student, please complete the appropriate application:
If you are accepted to UDC, please follow these next steps to confirm your enrollment and to finalize your paperwork, and become part of our campus community: