Please be advised: Permit sales will take place on the second floor of Bldg. 39. Please follow the signs at the Student Center in room B32
Fall Semester Parking Permits will go on sale starting August 6, 2018.
Permit Holders Automation Information
*Only University students, faculty, and staff may obtain a parking decal.
- To purchase a parking decal, complete application and make payment at the Cashier’s Office in Building 39 Room 201. To complete your application, you will need your vehicle registration, vehicle insurance policy, and OneCard ID.
- Bring your completed application and receipt of payment to the Parking Operations Office in Building 39 Room 104 during normal business hours of Monday through Friday, 9 AM -5 PM to obtain your decal.
- Once you have obtained your decal, you may swipe your OneCard ID at the entrance and exit gates of the garage.
Permit holders may access the garage from both Van Ness Street and Veazey Terrace (located off of Connecticut Ave.)
How to get a UDC ID: (UDC IDs are only issued to University student, faculty, staff, or Public Safety/Department Head-approved contractors)
- Get a OneCard ID by stopping by the Public Safety Office located in Building 39 Room C-04 Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Show a valid government issued ID and (for students) Proof of Payment for Classes from the Cashier’s Office or (for employees) Proof of Employment from Human Resources to obtain UDC ID.
If you have a OneCard ID already…
- Take your OneCard ID to the Parking Operations Office in Building 39 Room 104 during normal business hours of Monday through Friday, 9 AM -5 PM to have your OneCard ID programmed for access into the garage.
In the event that your OneCard is lost or stolen contact the University Police and Public Safety Office immediately in order for speedy deactivation of the card.
Please be advised: Permit sales will take place on the second floor of Bld 39 in the Cashiers Office. Please follow the signs at the Cashiers Office to the Parking Office.
Spring Semester Parking Permits will go on sale starting December 12, 2018.
Van Ness Campus
Student Center, Room B32
Forms and Documents
Citations and Appeals
Parking citations are issued by University Public Safety. Parking appeals are handled by the District of Columbia Adjudication Services located at 301 C Street, NW. Washington, DC 20001 and the telephone number is 202.737.4404.