Building 38, Room A-12 | 202.274.6360 | 202.274.6879 | email@example.com
The Residence Life Staff provides information, guidance, direction, and programming to meet your housing needs. The ultimate goal of the Residence Life Staff is to foster an environment that supports each student's academic success and participation in the life of the University.
Resident Student Association
The Office of Residence Life is pleased with the overwhelming support for a new student organization just for students in university housing!
What does Resident Student Association do?
“We make UDC home”. Resident Student Association (RSA) is a student run organization which represents and protects the views, concerns, and rights of the residential community, and strives to improve the quality of life within university housing.
- Toi Glover, President - Serves as the primary liaison to The Office of Residence Life for the residential student population and as a campus wide Representative for RSA
- Cherakye Lopez, Vice President - Assumes all the duties of the President in the event that the President is not able to perform his or her duties; acts as the Parliamentarian; chairs the General Body meetings
- Treasurer - Oversees all financial transactions for RSA [VACANT]
- Daisa Jones, Secretary - Calls the roll and takes accurate minutes of all Executive Board and General Body meetings; Maintains all RSA correspondence and records
- Maria Thompson, Communications Coordinator (CC) - Serves as a representative for University of the District of Columbia within NEACURH/NACURH and shall attend all conferences in which a UDC delegation is registered and attending including but not limited to Sub-Regionals, Regionals, Mini No-Frills, and National Conferences