UDC Supply Store
The Office of Contracting and Procurement is proud to open the University’s In-House Supply Store, a project that will help make the process of buying supplies easy, efficient, and price reasonable for our Departments.
- Request a current Order Form from OCP, and we’ll send it to you by email within one (1) business day.
- Complete and submit the Order Form to OCP. You will receive an order confirmation within one (1) business day of placing your order. The Order Form is immediately forwarded to OCFO for certification of funding availability.
- OCFO will provide a funding certification within two (2) business days of receiving your Order Form from OCP.
- Your supplies will be available for pickup within three (3) to five (5) business days from your order confirmation, depending on the size of the order. You will receive an email notification when your supplies are ready for pickup.
- Please note that as space is limited, supplies must be picked up within ten (10) business days. Orders that are not picked up within this time frame will be cancelled.
- If you need supplies that are not currently provided, please download and complete the Suggested Inventory Form (below), and then submit it by email to the UDC Supply Store.
If you need supplies that are not currently provided, please download and complete the Suggested Inventory Form (below), and then submit it to the UDC Supply Store.
Forms and Documents
Hours of Operation
Goods are available for pickup: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 8AM through 4PM
firstname.lastname@example.org (temporary) 202-274-5181
The University of the District of Columbia
4200 Connecticut Ave., NW
Building 38, C-Level
Washington, DC 20008