UDC Supply Store
The Office of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement manages the university’s In-House Supply Store, a project that will help make the process of buying supplies easy, efficient, and affordable campus wide.
- Request a current order form from OSSP; it will be sent by email within one (1) business day.
- Complete the order form and submit to OSSP. An order confirmation will be sent within one (1) business day of placing your order. The order form is immediately forwarded to the Office of the Chief Financial Officer for certification of funding availability.
- The Office of the Chief Financial Officer will provide a funding certification within two (2) business days of receiving the order form from OSSP.
- Supplies will be available for pickup within three (3) to five (5) business days from receipt of order confirmation, depending on the size of the order. Purchasers will receive an email notification when supplies are ready for pickup.
- Please note that as space is limited; supplies must be picked up within ten (10) business days. Orders that are not picked up within this time frame will be cancelled.
- If the requested supplies are not currently provided, please download and complete the suggested inventory form (below), and submit it to the UDC Supply Store by email.
Forms and Documents
Hours of Operation
Goods are available for pickup: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 8AM through 4PM
firstname.lastname@example.org (temporary) 202-274-5181
The University of the District of Columbia
4200 Connecticut Ave., NW
Building 38, C-Level
Washington, DC 20008