Journal Publications and Peer Reviewed Conference Papers
- Nian Zhang, Tilaye Alemayehu, Pradeep Behera,” Nonlinear Autoregressive (NAR) Forecasting Model for Potomac River Stage using Least Squares Support Vector Machines (LS-SVM)’,“International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE)’, ISSN: 2278–3075 (Online), Volume-4 Issue-9, Page No. 47-51, February 2015
- Chen, Li. Digital and Discrete Geometry: Theory and algorithms, Springer, 2014, Released on Feb 11. 2015. (http://www.springer.com/computer/image+processing/book/978-3-319-12098-0)
- Chen, Z. Su, B. Jiang, Mathematical Problems in Data Science: Theoretical and Practical Methods, Springer, Dec. 2015, http://www.springer.com/in/book/9783319251257.
- Mahmoud Elsayed and Paul Cotae, “On The Performance and Modulation Techniques of Underwater Acoustic Sensors Network: Work in Progress”, Proceedings of the ASEE Gulf-Southwest Annual Conference, the University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, USA, pp.1-10.March 25-27, 2015.
- Mahmoud Elsayed, Paul Cotae and Ira S. Maskowitz “On the Performance of the Underwater Wireless Sensor Networks: An Experimental Approach” ASEE 2015 North-East Section Regional Conference, April 30 – May 2, 2015, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, April 30 – May 2, pp.1-6, 2015
- Adebayo, E. Ososanya, W. Mahmoud, L. Thompson, S. Haghani, et. al, “The Design of Lower Limb Exoskeleton Device as an Accessory to Portable Harness Ambulatory System for Assisted Mobility”, Proc. of 2015 Mideastern ASEE Conference, Boston, MA, April 30-May 2, 2015, pp. 1-10.
- Hakim and S. Haghani “Voice Recognition Device for username and password replacement”, Proc. of the 2015 Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students, Seattle, Washington, November 2015.
- Francisco Lourenco, Nian Zhang and Sasan Haghani, “Prediction of Surface Water Supply Sources for the District of Columbia Using Neural Networks Methods”, Proceedings in Zone III ASEE Conference, Springfield, MO, Sept 23-25, 2015, pp. 1-10.
- Ososanya, S. Haghani, W. Mahmoud, S. Lakeou and S. Diarra, Design and Implementation of a Solar-Powered Smart Irrigation System, Proc. of 2015 ASEE Annual Conference, Seattle, WA, June 14-17 2015, pp. 1-15.
- Dong Hyun Jeong, Soo-Yeon Ji, Evan A Suma, Byunggu Yu and Remco Chang, Designing a collaborative visual analytics system to support users’ continuous analytical processes, Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences, Volume 5, Issue 1, Springer, 2015
- S.Y. Ji, S. Choi, D.H. Jeong, Designing an Internet Traffic Predictive Model by Applying a Signal Processing Method, Journal of Network and Systems Management, Springer, October 2015, Volume 23, Issue 4, pp 998–1015.
- Kim Junwhan, Roberto. Palmieri, Bnoy. Ravindran, On Scheduling in Distributed Transactional Memory: Techniques and Tradeoffs, Printed by Springer, Handbook on Data Centers, ISBN (978-1-4939-2092-1), 2015
- E.M. Mutunga, S. Tan, A.E. Vladár, and K.L. Klein. “Progression of Focused Helium Ion Beam Milling in Gold Substrates,” Microscopy & Microanalysis Conference, Portland, Oregon, August 2015.
LIANG, LILY R.
- Tolessa Deksissa, Lily Liang, Pradeep Behera and Suzan Harkness. “Fostering Significant Learning in Sciences”, International Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, Vol. 8, No. 2, 2014.
- Shetty, Devdas, Campana, Claudio; Ghosh Suhas and Manzione, Lou “ Strategy for developing a model for sustainable product design and manufacture” Proceedings of the ASME 2015 International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, IMECE 2015-52325, November 13-19, 2015, Houston, Texas, USA
- Shetty, Devdas, Xu, Jiajun “A new technique for evaluating disassembly and maintenance using an example of underground escalator” Proceedings of the ASME 2015 International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, IMECE 2015-52325, November 13-19, 2015, Houston, Texas, USA
- Shetty, Devdas, Poudel, Naresh and Ososanya, Esther “ Design of robust mechatronics products by multibody simulation approach and embedded processing” Proceedings of the ASME 2015 International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, IMECE 2015-52325, November 13-19, 2015, Houston, Texas, USAE.
- Shetty, Devdas and Ahad Ali, (2015),”A new design tool for DFA/DFD based on rating factors”, Assembly Automation, Vol. 35, 2015 Issue 4, pp. 348 – 357
- Adebayo A, Ososanya E, Mahmoud W, Thompson LA, Haghani S, et. al, The Design of Lower Limb Exoskeleton Device as an Accessory to Portable Harness Ambulatory System for Assisted Mobility, Proc. of 2015 Mideastern ASEE Conference, Boston, MA, April 30-May 2, 2015, pp. 1-10
- Jacques B, Thompson LA. Differences between mechanical and non-mechanically supportive balance aids. 2015 Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS), Seattle, WA (Abstract accepted, 2015).
- Haburcakova C, Thompson LA, Wall C, Lewis RF. Postural control strategy in normal and vestibular-ablated states studied in an animal model. International Posture Symposium. Bratislava, Slovakia (September 2015).
- Tyagi, E. Friebe, and C. Baker, “Addressing the challenges of using ferromagnetic electrodes in the magnetic tunnel junction-based molecular spintronics devices,” Journal of Nanoparticle Research, vol. 17, p. 452, Nov 2015.
- Tyagi, E. Friebe, and C. Baker, “Advantages of prefabricated tunnel junction based molecular spintronics devices,” NANO, vol. 10, p. 1530002, 2015 2015.
- Tyagi, C. D’Angelo, and C. Baker, “Monte carlo and experimental magnetic studies of molecular spintronics devices,” NANO, vol. 10, p. 1550056, 2015 2015.
- Tyagi, C. Baker, and C. D’Angelo, “Paramagnetic molecule induced strong antiferromagnetic exchange coupling on a magnetic tunnel junction based molecular spintronics device,” Nanotechnology, vol. 26, p. 305602, 2015.
- Roberts, M., Apker, T., Johnson, B. Auslander, B., Wellman, B., Aha,D. Coordinating Robot Teams for Disaster Relief Proceedings of the FLAIRS 28 Conference, Hollywood, FL., May, 2015
- Fangyu Cao, Ying Liu, Jiajun Xu, Yadong He, B. Hammouda, Rui Qiao, Bao Yang, “Probing Nanoscale Thermal Transport in Surfactant Solutions”, Scientific Reports 5, Article number: 16040 (2015)
- Naresh Poudel, Jiajun Xu, “Experimental and Numerical Study of Nanoemulsion Heat Transfer Fluid “, 26th NASA TFAWS, Washington D.C., Aug. 3-7, 2015
- Devdas Shetty, Naresh Poudel, Jiajun Xu, “A New Technique For Evaluating Disassembly And Maintenance Using An Example Of Underground Escalator”, ASME 2015 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, November 2015
- Jiajun Xu, Boualem Hammouda, Fangyu Cao, Bao Yang, “Experimental study of thermophysical properties and nanostructure of self-assembled water/polyalphaolefin nanoemulsion fluids,” vol. 7 no. 4, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, April 2015
- Nian Zhang, Tilaye Alemayehu, Pradeep Behera, “Nonlinear Autoregressive (NAR) Forecasting Model for Potomac River Stage Using Least Squares Support Vector Machines (LS-SVM)”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), vol. 4, no. 9, pp. 1-9, February 2015.
- Nian Zhang, Roussel Kamaha, Pradeep Behera, “Prediction of Surface Water Supply Sources for the District of Columbia Using Least Squares Support Vector Machines (LS-SVM) Method”, Advances in Computer Science: an International Journal, vol. 4, issue 1, no.13, pp. 47-51, January 2015.
- Francisco Lourenco, Nian Zhang and Sasan Haghani, “Prediction of Surface Water Supply Sources for the District of Columbia Using Neural Networks Methods,” ASEE Zone III Meeting 2015, Springfield, MO, September 23-25, 2015.
- Tilaye Alemayehu, Nian Zhang, and Pradeep K. Behera, “Water Quality Classification of Potomac River Using Principal Component Analysis Method,” National Capital Region Water Resources Symposium, Washington D.C., April 10, 2015.
- Roussel Kamaha and Nian Zhang, “Amelioration of an ECG Signal Using Noise Neutralizer Adaptive Filtering Algorithms,” The 72nd Joint Meeting BKX and NIS, Jackson, Mississippi, March 11-14, 2015.
- Roussel Kamaha and Nian Zhang, “Performance Study of Adaptive Filtering Algorithms for Noise Cancellation of ECG Signal,” 2015 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM , Washington, D.C., February 19-21, 2015.