Benefits of Membership
- Expertise of full-time faculty
- 200 hours of faculty/student time providing affordable research assistance
- Access to undergraduate and graduate research projects
- Access to state-of-the-art laboratories and equipment
- Free access to short courses and symposia (limited to two employees)
- Member company may sponsor up to four projects per year
- Member company given one seat on the SEAS Research Center Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) which reviews proposals and selects annual projects
Our Focus is problem-solving and scholarly research
The Research Center focuses on creative problem solving, entrepreneurship, graduate education, and scholarly research.
Academic research projects are under faculty supervision in collaboration with industry and scientists and equips students to be competitive, meeting the demands of a growing technological era.