Dean Shetty Receives President’s Award at BEYA35
Dean Devdas Shetty is awarded the President’s Award at the BEYA35 Stand Up, Step Up, Make the Change Conference, February 2021.
View the full Awards Ceremony on YouTube.
The BEYA STEM Community, over 10,000 strong, offers K-12 students, college students, corporate, government, military professionals, business, and industry employers with three (3) days of learning, networking, celebrating excellence, and showcasing STEM career opportunities.
We hope to see you at the BEYA Conference next year.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Scholarship and Grants
- Research Opportunities
- Internships – Jobs – Assistantships HANDSHAKE
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Transfer to UDC
- NASA-MIRO: Center for Advanced Manufacturing in Space Technology & Applied Research at UDC (CAM-STAR)
- Center for Biomechanical & Rehabilitation Engineering (CBRE)
- Center for Nanotechnology Research and Education (CNRE)
- SEAS Research Center
- NIST-Professional Research Experience Program (PREP)
- Additive Manufacturing Post Processing Partnership (AMP3) Consortium