MPA Student Learning Outcomes
Goal 1 – Objectives:
- Students will have opportunities to model leadership through team activities.
- Students will be able to manage projects or assignments in a variety of environments.
Goal 2 – Objectives:
- Students will be able to prepare scholarly papers.
- Students will be able to present their work to an audience.
Goal 3 – Objectives:
- Students will be able to construct an effective work environment.
- Students will be able to demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- 85% of the students will be able to explain leadership and management concepts in diverse organizations.
- 85% of the students will be able to evaluate the data inputs necessary for accurate decision making.
- 85% of the students will be able to demonstrate effective oral and written communications skills.
ACBSP provides accreditation for Business programs.
NASPAA provides accreditation for Public Administration programs.