How do I submit verification of my COVID-19 vaccination and booster shot?
To upload proof of vaccination and booster shot, please follow the instructions below:
Access the Student Health Portal, click https://udc.studenthealthportal.com/ to register or log in
- Log in https://udc.studenthealthportal.com/
- Click on ‘Not Registered? Register’
- In the section requesting Student ID#, students must enter their N number, and employees must enter their eight-digit PeopleSoft Employee Identification Number (EMPID, e., 00012345). Employees should not enter Banner numbers.
- Enter your full date of birth (Example: April 6, 1998, enter 04/06/1998).
- Once registered, go to your email and look for an email from Pyramed Portal.
- Click on the link provided in your email, and create a password using a minimum of seven (7) characters. You can use the same password that you used to register.
- After your password has been created, go to https://udc.studenthealthportal.com/, log in, and follow the instructions below.
- Click https://udc.studenthealthportal.com/
- Log in using your student or employee ID.
- Enter your password and click ‘Log in.’
- At the top of the page, click on ‘My Forms.’
- To submit your proof of booster documentation, select the ‘COVID-19 Booster Vaccination’
- Select the type of vaccine that you received (Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen, or AstraZeneca)
- A calendar will appear, and you will enter the date of your booster shot
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Please upload proof of vaccination; select file.’
- Upload document (upload pdf or jpeg files only, no cell phone pictures)
- Click ‘Submit.’
For questions and additional information, please contact:
- University Health Services – 202-274-5030
- Human Resources – 202-274-5380