UDC FALL OPENING 2021
WELCOME MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT MASON
Our Response to COVID-19: We Rise
We are reopening our campuses in the Fall of 2021. Classes will be in-person to the extent that science and health safety guidelines permit. In addition, based on what we have learned over the past year, the learning experience will be enhanced in several ways. You will see:
- more hybrid classes that combine the in-classroom and learn-from-home experiences;
- more in-person classes that are simultaneously streamed (HYFLEX); and
- more telework and flex work options.
There are several variables that may affect the character of our Fall 2021 opening. As always, your health and safety will be our primary considerations. The team that expertly planned the protocols that have kept us safe and operational during the pandemic is now planning for the Fall and beyond. You can inform the process and facilitate the reopening by doing three things:
- Complete this survey, and let us know your thoughts: https://udc.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ahOy2ODHzEEoQho
- REGISTER FOR CLASSES EARLY!
- GET VACCINATED! We will keep you posted as plans are developed and the picture becomes more focused. Whatever the scenario, we will be prepared. Be well and stay safe.
Ronald Mason, Jr., President
University of the District of Columbia
We are HERE | We are READY | We are VIRTUAL
The University has taken the necessary steps, precautions, and modifications to operate the University campuses in a manner consistent with protecting the public health and safety of the entire UDC Community by reducing risks of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
What you need to know:
First day of classes is January 11, 2021.
All work and instruction (where appropriate) will be online.
Campus sites will not be accessible without permission.
Daily health screenings mandatory for everyone traveling to campus.
Click below for detailed info about fall opening.
OUR SAFETY PLAN
BE INFORMED – BE SAFE
REPORT ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS BY CONTACTING US
NEED HELP RIGHT AWAY?
NOT SURE WHAT TO DO?
Contact Us And We Will Get Back To You Right Away!