Tuition remission is an important benefit available to regular full-time staff and faculty (including spouses and dependent children) at the University of the District of Columbia. It provides a significant development tool for staff and faculty as you seek to enhance your own career skills and marketability.
Please read the following documents to understand UDC’s policies surrounding tuition remission. Questions? Please contact Mackenzie Rogers, Talent Management Assistant, at 202.274.7481 or email@example.com . UDC wishes you all the best in your educational endeavors!
- Remitted Tuition Deadlines (Summer 2021 | Fall 2021) 4.26.21
- DCMR 8B §1332 – Remitted Tuition
- UDC Remitted Tuition Program Overview (PDF)
- UDC Remitted Tuition Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Remitted Tuition Form – Faculty & Staff
- Remitted Tuition Form – Spouses and Dependent Children
- Remitted Tuition Questionnaire
- Remitted Tuition Affidavit
- Remitted Tuition FAQs