CAS Flip Book - UG and Graduate Programs Empowering all students to know their value

Current Students

This Practicum and Internship page contains resources and guidelines for completing applied clinical education activities within the Masters of Science (School Counseling and Guidance (SCG), and Mental Health Counseling (MHC), and Masters of Arts (Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling CRC) program.