2019-2020 Clinical Documentation and Due Dates
Remember to track your clinical activity throughout the term and schedule time to meet with your Advisor. The Required Clinical Activity Log is due to the P&I coordinator by the last day of classes.
- ALL clinical documentation must be completed EACH semester of your Practicum or Internship (even if you continue at the same site).
- Site Hosts who also serve as individual supervisors must complete BOTH evaluations.
- Please make copies of each form you turn in, for your personal records.
MHC: Mental Health Counseling
CRC: Rehabilitation Counseling
SCG: School Counseling and Guidance
Required clinical documentation each term:
- Clinical Application Form
- Site Agreement Form (SCG\MHC\CRC)
- Individual Supervision Confirmation Form
- Professional Liability Insurance Policy
- Professional Conduct Form*Site Information Form if needed.
|Summer 2019||April 25, 2019|
|Fall 2019||Auguest 9, 2019|
|Spring 2020||November 15, 2019|
|Summer 2020||March 15, 2020|
Required clinical documentation due during the term of practice:
- Site Host Mid-Term Evaluation Form (SCG/MHC/CRC)
- Site Host End-of-Term Evaluation Form (SCG/MHC/CRC)
- Group Supervisor End-of-Term Evaluation Form (SCG/MHC/CRC)
- Clinical Activity Log (SCG/MHC/CRC)