The Office of Enrollment Management, every Tuesday and Thursday, commencing February 16, 2016 until March 16, 2016, operating hours will be extended from 8:30am – 7:00pm at both the flagship and Community College campuses. The Office of Enrollment Management includes the following offices:
* Office of Undergraduate Recruitment and Admissions
* Office of Graduate Admissions and Operations
* Office of Financial Aid
* Office of Registrar
In an effort to provide optimal service to all of our students and prospects alike, the EM unit is extending its operational hours from 8:30am to 7:00pm. During this time period, we will procure data to assess the need and impact of this extension to determine the need to continue this in the future.
The Enrollment Management Unitwill employ a systematic and operational set of activities to manage student recruitment and retention efforts for the University of the District of Columbia through the implementation of the following factors:
- Appealing to, attracting, enrolling and retaining prospects determined as a “ fit” for the University of the District of Columbia;
- Employing a robust and potent academic advising model which facilitates the needs of all students on campus, pre-assess prospects and ensure academic success and progression towards graduation;
- Highlighting the academic and extracurricular differentiators of the University of the District of Columbia;
- Developing and modeling an environmental climate which supports all prospects and students alike; ensures each experience is positive and motivating;
- Ensuring all engagement activities and services for students, faculty, external influencers, and stakeholders of the University of the District of Columbia are consistent, convenient and timely; and,
- Providing accurate, accessible and relevant information and service which translates into a culture that values diversity and mutual respect for staff and those whom they serve.
Thank you for visiting the Enrollment Management Unit Web-page. Upon this page, you will be able to collect vital information regarding how you can enter the University to study, the offices within the Enrollment Management Unit, and the persons responsible for helping you navigate your path to becoming a Firebird. The Enrollment Management Unit is place where both new and current students receive services needed to enroll and be retained. The offices within this unit are the following:
- Office of Undergraduate Recruitment and Admissions
- Office of Graduate Recruitment and Operations
- Office of University Registrar
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of Residency Coordination
- International Student Services
These offices are in place to provide you with excellent services to make sure you have everything you need to enroll pertaining to any of the items listed below:
- Admissions (all matters regarding it)
- Status Updates
- Financial Aid and Support
- Transfer Services
- Transfer Students and Evaluation
- Residency Determination/Concerns
You, the student, are our #1 priority. Therefore, we are here to serve you. For that reason, make sure you are equally diligent and proactive in all of your efforts regarding any of the items mentioned above to provide you a smooth transition.
Again, I thank you for your visit of this website and your consideration of University of the District of Columbia as an institution of CHOICE.
Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management