Forest Hills Connection: UDC’s water and soil testing lab earns national accreditation
UDC’s water and soil testing lab earns national accreditation
If you have been as horrified by the Flint, Michigan, water disaster as I have, you will be interested to know that the District of Columbia is fortunate that a newly certified Environmental Quality Testing Laboratory is operating at the University of the District of Columbia.
- Virtual Graduate Open House – Dec. 3, 2020 @ 5pm – RSVP TODAY!
- UDC Featured in Washington Business Journal Giving Guide
- Advance Announces Four State and Washington, DC as Grantees for Postsecondary CTE Data Quality Improvement
- International Education Week & Transgender Day of Awareness Nov 17th – Nov. 20th
- Chemistry Speaker Series | Friday, November 20th | Featuring Dr. Marguerite Matthews