Forest Hills Connection: UDC’s water and soil testing lab earns national accreditation
UDC’s water and soil testing lab earns national accreditation
If you have been as horrified by the Flint, Michigan, water disaster as I have, you will be interested to know that the District of Columbia is fortunate that a newly certified Environmental Quality Testing Laboratory is operating at the University of the District of Columbia.
- Ronald Mason, Jr. – President of the University of the District of Columbia
- Stephen Willard – Former CEO, Cellphire, Inc.
- Tommy Wells – Director, Department of Energy & Environment (DOEE)
- Brandi Toliver – Senior Academic Program Manager, International & Academic Affairs Office, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Susan Taylor – Founder & CEO, National CARES Mentoring Movement and Editor-in-Chief Emerita of Essence Magazine