Forest Hills Connection: UDC’s water and soil testing lab earns national accreditation
UDC’s water and soil testing lab earns national accreditation
If you have been as horrified by the Flint, Michigan, water disaster as I have, you will be interested to know that the District of Columbia is fortunate that a newly certified Environmental Quality Testing Laboratory is operating at the University of the District of Columbia.
- NASA Awards the University of the District of Columbia $3 Million for Advanced Manufacturing Research Center
- NSF Awards the University of the District of Columbia $4.85 million for Nanotechnology Research
- Coding & Robotics Camp – July 15 – 26, 2019
- UDC Student Center won a design award of merit from the northern Virginia chapter of American Institute of Architects
- Institute for Politics, Policy and History, Presents Top Panel to discuss Russian Disinformation Warfare: Democracy in Peril – June 24th @ 7pm