Winter Class of 2013 / Spring Class of 2014
Class Rings: Sale
Jostens: UDC Site
Exit Loan Counseling - Friday April 18, 2014 - April 25, 2014 -Financial Aid Exit Counseling is required for all student's who have borrowed a Federal* student loan. (*If you are not sure if you have borrowed a Federal loan, you may visit The National Student Loan.)Database System (NSLDS) at www.nslds.ed.gov to view your loan history
Class Officer: Nova Costa, President
Announcements and Admit Cards are in!
Pick up date and time: April 22, 2014 - May 8, 2014
Monday thru Friday, 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. Bldg. 38 Room A-06. May 8, 2014, from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Order & Pay for Cap and Gown, UDC Book Store, Bldg. 38, Level- A, May 5, 2014, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Commencement Rehearsal May 8, 2014, 5:00 pm, UDC GYM
Mark Your Calendar
Commencement May 10, 2014 at 10:00 am
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Hall "E"
All graduating students MUST arrive by 8:30 am.
Each student will be given 5 Announcements and 5 Admit Cards.
Student Cap and Gown Price List (Class of 2014)
Associate Degree 61.00
Bachelor Degree 61.00
Master Degree 66.00
For additional information, please contact Mary L. Roberts, Bldg, 38. Room A-06, 202.274.5350, firstname.lastname@example.org
International Students, the last day to request, an invitation letter for families, from other counties to attend commencement, is March 31, 2014.
Deadline to make Application for Commencement, Spring, 2014 is January 31, 2014
Student can use their Financial Aid to pay application fee for GRADUATION.
SLS Senior Exit Survey
Instructions for SLS Senior Exit Survey
The required senior survey is completed through your UDC Firebird Jobs account which you will continue to have access to after you graduate to look for job opportunities. Please follow the instructions below to complete the survey. YOU MUST ALLOW POP UPS FROM THE SITE
1. Visit www.udc.edu/careerservices and click on the Firebird Jobs Logo
2. Enter your UDC email address (all lower case) for your username and N number for your password (N must be capitalized).
3. Update your profile if requested
4. Once you are in your account a box will pop up asking you to complete the survey or you will find a link to the survey in your Task List." If a pop up box does not appear you must allow the pop ups from the site
Any problems accessing the survey, please call 202-274-6920, email email@example.com or stop by Blgd. 38 A15
- November 23, 2013 | Agenda | Minutes
- October 12, 2013 | Agenda
- September 14, 2013 | Agenda
- April 20, 2013 | Agenda
- March 16, 2013 | Agenda
- February 9, 2013 | Agenda
- January 19, 2013 | Agenda
- December 8, 2012 | Agenda
- October 13, 2012 | Agenda
- September 15, 2012 | Agenda
- April 14, 2012 | Agenda
- March 17, 2012 | Agenda
- February 11, 2012 | Agenda
- January 14, 2012 | Agenda
- December 3, 2011 | Agenda
- October 22, 2011 | Agenda
- January 2011
- February 2011
- March 2011 | Agenda w/notes
- April 2011
This form is for International Students who are inviting relatives to commencement from outside the US. The form needs to be completed and submitted to the Office of the Registrar.