Winter Class of 2013 / Spring Class of 2014
Thank you to those who attended our October 12th Meeting. Information from meeting is below: (1) agenda; (2) October 2013 newsletter; (3) graduation checklist; (4) graduation requirements; (5) Request for US Embassy Letter-revised; (6) application for graduation-deadline: January 30th 2014; and (7) Earl Howard Studios and Jostens Event Flyer.
Class Rings: Sale
Jostens: UDC Site : Jostens' Class Ring Event: Saturday, December 7, 2013, Senior Class December Meeting (10:30 AM, 801 North Capitol St. NW - Community College - Multi-Purpose Room)
Earl Howard Cap and Gown Pictures: This year, all potential graduates, Winter Class of 2013 and Spring Class of 2014, will take cap and gown pictures on January 29th and 30th, 2:00 PM-6:00 PM, Van Ness Campus, USGA Suite, Building 38, Suite A-22. A $10.00 sitting fee is required. Gentleman, shirt and tie required.
December Class Meeting: Saturday, December 7, 2013, 10:30 AM, 801 North Capitol St. NW - Community College - Multi-Purpose Room
Student Cap and Gown Price List (Class of 2013)
For additional information, please contact Mary L. Roberts, Bldg, 38. Room A-06, 202.274.6415, email@example.com
SLS Senior Exit Survey
Instructions for SLS Senior Exit Survey
"The required senior survey is completed through your UDC Firebird Jobs account which you will continue to have access to after you graduate to look for job opportunities. Please follow the instructions below to complete the survey
- Visit https://www.myinterfase.com/udc/student
- Enter your UDC email address (all lower case) for your username and N number for your password (N must be capitalized).
- Update your profile if requested
- Once you are in your account a box will pop up asking you to complete the survey or you will find a link to the survey in your Task List."
- November 23, 2013 | Agenda | Minutes
- October 12, 2013 | Agenda
- September 14, 2013 | Agenda
- April 20, 2013 | Agenda
- March 16, 2013 | Agenda
- February 9, 2013 | Agenda
- January 19, 2013 | Agenda
- December 8, 2012 | Agenda
- October 13, 2012 | Agenda
- September 15, 2012 | Agenda
- April 14, 2012 | Agenda
- March 17, 2012 | Agenda
- February 11, 2012 | Agenda
- January 14, 2012 | Agenda
- December 3, 2011 | Agenda
- October 22, 2011 | Agenda
- January 2011
- February 2011
- March 2011 | Agenda w/notes
- April 2011
This form is for International Students who are inviting relatives to commencement from outside the US. The form needs to be completed and submitted to the Office of the Registrar.