Winter Class of 2012 / Spring Class of 2013 Senior Corner
Class Rings: Sale
Jostens: UDC Site
Commencement will take place on Saturday, May 11, 2013, 10:00 AM, Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Eight Hundred One Mount Vernon Place, NW, Washington, DC. Graduates are expected to arrive at 8:00 AM. Doors will open for guests at 9:00 AM. It has been highly recommended that first option for transportation is public transportation, including Metro. Nearest Metro Stop is Mount Vernon Square Station-green and yellow lines. Ms. Beckett will provide additional information, including parking restrictions, at Graduation Rehearsal.
Graduation Rehearsal: Rehearsal will take place on Wednesday, May 8th, 2013, 5:00 PM, Van Ness Campus, University Sports Complex (Gym). Graduates will also be able to receive name cards and university honor cords (if eligible) from the Office of the Registrar after rehearsal. If you are a member of an honor society and would like to wear the honor society stole or honor cord at Commencement, please contact honor society campus advisor.
Regalia (Cap, Gown, Hood, Tassel) Purchase/Pick Up Schedule:
Location: Van Ness Campus Bookstore
Monday, May 6-Thursday, May 9, 2013: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM Friday, May 10, 2013: 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Invitation Pick-Up Schedule:
Location: Ms. Beckett’s Office, Van Ness Campus, Building 38, A-07
Monday, May 6, 2013: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
Tuesday, May 7 and Thursday, May 9, 2013: 10:00 AM-4:00 PM Wednesday, May 8, 2013: 10:00 AM -4:00 PM and after Graduation Rehearsal Friday, May 10, 2013: 4:00 PM-7:00 PM
**Signature and photo identification is required.
- Request for US Embassy Form needs to be completed and submitted to the Office of the Registrar if you are planning to invite international guests to Commencement- form can be obtained from Senior Corner Website
- Begin completing SLS Exit Survey and Financial Aid Exit Counseling Session (for borrowers-loans). SLS Exit Survey instructions posted on Senior Corner Website and Financial Aid Exit Counseling Session is located on Financial Aid Website at www.udc.edu/fa
- Check in with your academic advisor to make sure you are completing all required coursework (general, major, electives, and foreign language, if necessary)
- Use your Graduation Checklist
- Contact information for General Education Director (some of you requested this information)
- Dr. Anthony Mansueto Jr.
- Dr. Anthony Mansueto Jr.
Student Cap and Gown Price List (Class of 2013)
Associate Degree: $56.50
Bachelor Degree: $58.00
Masters Degree: $62.00
For additional information, please contact Ms. Beckett, Student Activities, Van Ness Campus, Building 38, A-07, (202) 274-6415, email@example.com
SLS Senior Exit Survey
Instructions for SLS Senior Exit Survey
"The required senior survey is completed through your UDC Firebird Jobs account which you will continue to have access to after you graduate to look for job opportunities. Please follow the instructions below to complete the survey
- Visit https://www.myinterfase.com/udc/student
- Enter your UDC email address (all lower case) for your username and N number for your password (N must be capitalized).
- Update your profile if requested
- Once you are in your account a box will pop up asking you to complete the survey or you will find a link to the survey in your Task List."
- April 20, 2013 | Agenda
- March 16, 2013 | Agenda
- February 9, 2013 | Agenda
- January 19, 2013 | Agenda
- December 8, 2012 | Agenda
- October 13, 2012 | Agenda
- September 15, 2012 | Agenda
- April 14, 2012 | Agenda
- March 17, 2012 | Agenda
- February 11, 2012 | Agenda
- January 14, 2012 | Agenda
- December 3, 2011 | Agenda
- October 22, 2011 | Agenda
- January 2011
- February 2011
- March 2011 | Agenda w/notes
- April 2011
This form is for International Students who are inviting relatives to commencement from outside the US. The form needs to be completed and submitted to the Office of the Registrar.