Honors students must maintain a 3.5 GPA and remain in good standing with the University. Additionally, students must fulfill the following academic and co-curricular requirements:
- Pass 8 Honors Courses, including:
- One required Honors Course for all incoming Honors students: “Leadership, Ethics, and Change”
- Three introductory-level Honors Courses
- Two intermediate, interdisciplinary Honors Courses (must include at least one with a community-action component)
- One Senior-Level Course on Global Issues
- One Senior Capstone Project within the student’s major
- Participate in Civic Action projects each semester.
- Participate in sixteen Honors Activities sponsored by the Honors Program.