Graduate Student Government Association
Welcome to the Graduate Student Government Association (GSGA) website! This website is here to better serve the needs of the graduate school community. As this website is launched, please feel free to provide comments on how we can make this website serve you best. The vision is to allow this website to be the main avenue of communication for all graduate students. Important GSGA event will be posted on this website along with other deadlines pertinent to graduate students. To the new graduate students we would like to extend a warm welcome. We know that the education that you will receive here at the University is one that will positively shape your life.
Tamon George - President
Siaka Nuah - Vice-President
Timothy Glymph, III - Treasurer
Vera Richards - Secretary
GSGA Goals for Academic Year 2013-2014
- Increase communication and transparency between graduate students and university officials.
- Promote personal and professional development of graduate students through the "Professional Development Series."
- Facilitate collegiate networking among graduate students.
- Create networking opportunities with professional and government communities.
- Promote the university through graduate student involvement in conferences, inter-collegiate competitions and civic activities.
GSGA's Upcoming Event
Graduate Student Social - Friday, February 21, 2014 @ 6:30pm | Epicurean and Company - 4250 Connecticut Ave. NW