Employee Self Service
Employee Self-Service is the portal University employees use to:
- Review payroll information
- Review benefits information
- Enter time
- Request leave
- Review and update personal information
- Review leave balances
- And more
Employee Login Options
- Create an Account in Employee Self Service - Use this link if you have never logged into PeopleSoft, and need to register for an ESS Account. Note: If you can log into PeopleSoft now to review Benefits or your Paycheck, you are already a PeopleSoft user and do not need to register again.
- Login on the UDC Network - All features of Employee Self Service are available when you log in through the UDC Network
- Login from home or outside the UDC Network - You can access ESS from any computer that has access to the Internet. Note: Some features of Employee Self Service are only available through the UDC Network.
Need PeopleSoft Assistance?
Please call the HRIS Unit in Human Resources at 202.274.5469; or call the DCHR PeopleSoft Help Desk at 202.727.8700 between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday