Bldg 52 Street Level| 202.274.5838 | email@example.com
Any questions please email:
Please click here to share your ideas on how to improve sponsored program administration from grant writing through project accomplishments to close-outs.
NSF Fraud Hotline 1.800.428.2189
Funding Opportunities - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and its funding partners in the Grand Challenges family of grant programs are inviting innovators to apply for three new grant opportunities:
- Grand Challenges Explorations, an initiative to encourage innovative and unconventional global health and development solutions, is now accepting grant proposals for its latest application round. Applicants can be at any experience level; in any discipline; and from any organization, including colleges and universities, government laboratories, research institutions, non-profit organizations and for profit companies.
Proposals are being accepted online until May 15, 2012 on the following topics:
- New Approaches for the Interrogation of Anti-malarial Compounds - NEW
- Aid is Working. Tell the World - NEW
- Design New Approaches to Optimize Immunization Systems
- Explore New Solutions in Global Health Priority Areas
- Protect Crop Plants from Biotic Stresses From Field to Market
Initial grants will be US $100,000 each, and projects showing promise will have the opportunity to receive additional funding of up to US $1 million. Full descriptions of the new topics and application instructions are available at: www.grandchallenges.org/explorations.
- Saving Lives at Birth: A Grand Challenge for Development has launched its second call for innovative prevention and treatment approaches for pregnant women and newborns in poor, hard-to-reach communities around the world. In this round, the Saving Lives at Birth partners will fund transformative approaches that cut across three main domains: (i) science & technology; (ii) service delivery; and (iii) demand-side innovation.
The deadline is April 2, 2012. Details on how to apply for a grant can be found at www.savinglivesatbirth.net.
- Grand Challenges Canada is seeking proposals for Rising Stars in Global Health, a program looking for emerging innovators from developing countries with bold ideas with big impact to address real-world global health challenges.
The deadline is March 23, 2012. Details and application instructions are available at http://www.gatesfoundation.org/.
We are looking forward to receiving innovative ideas from around the world and from all disciplines. If you have a great idea, please apply. If you know someone else who may have a great idea, please forward this message.
Thank you for your commitment to solving the world's greatest health and development challenges.