New Student Orientation Leaders
WE NEED YOU to be an Orientation Leader!!
What will your responsibilities be as an Orientation Leader?
- Welcome new Firebirds and their family members to UDC
- Assist in the preparation, organization and presentation of orientation activities, materials and programs
- Attend all scheduled training
- Lead Campus tours to acquaint new students and their families with campus services
- Share your UDC experience
What are some of the benefits of being an Orientation Leader?
- Expect to grow, learn, and enhance your leadership & communication skills
- Opportunities to network and make connections with UDC faculty, administrators, and staff
- Most of all: Have Fun!
Join the team and become a volunteer Orientation Leader by applying here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 202.274.5354 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!
New Student Orientation Committee