HAVE YOU CONFIRMED YOUR ENROLLMENT?
Use this link to confirm your intent to enroll at the University of the District of Columbia for the upcoming Spring 2015 semester. You will not be able to register for classes if you have not completed this form. See "What to do Before Orientation" for additional information.
New Student Orientation Leaders
WE NEED YOU to be an Orientation Leader!!
What will your responsibilities be as an Orientation Leader?
- Welcome new Firebirds and their family members to UDC
- Assist in the preparation, organization and presentation of orientation activities, materials and programs
- Attend all scheduled training
- Lead Campus tours to acquaint new students and their families with campus services
- Share your UDC experience
What are some of the benefits of being an Orientation Leader?
- Expect to grow, learn, and enhance your leadership & communication skills
- Opportunities to network and make connections with UDC faculty, administrators, and staff
- Most of all: Have Fun!
Join the team and become a volunteer Orientation Leader by applying here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 202.274.5354 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!
New Student Orientation Committee